Getting the support you need

If you have a learning difficulty, a disability or other additional needs, support is available to help you make progress in education and training. Dreamfrontpage

Find out about how your school or college can support you in our SEN Support leaflet. Link to “SEN Support” leaflet

If you need more support than what is ordinarily available at school or college an Education, Health and Care needs assessment may be considered.  You can find out more about Education, Health and Care Plans in our EHCP leaflet. Link to  “EHCP” leaflet

Or alternatively you can view our easy read document

Watch the video below as a guide to EHCPs in Wolverhampton

Other useful information

Watch the Council for Disabled Children’s video about Education, Health and Care plans

Watch the Council for Disabled Children’s video about the Annual Review process

The Council for Disabled Children has created a film explaining the law around special educational needs and disability

Watch the video

The Department for Education has also produced information see link below

Young person’s guide to the Children and Families Act 2014