We offer a range of support to schools, early years settings and post 16 providers to support their work with parents, carers, children and young people.
We are keen to continue to build on our positive relationship with schools and settings across Wolverhampton and would like to discuss how we can work with you.
We can support you in meeting your requirements under the Children and Families Act. You may wish to consider:
- Holding a planning meeting with us.
- Inviting us to attend parent evenings.
- Booking us to deliver training for staff and governors.
- Inviting us to talk to parents and carers or deliver training.
- Delivering an 'SEND Awareness Session' with us to parents and carers.
- Signing up to our e-mail bulletins for school staff.
- Displaying our poster and leaflets.
We would be happy to discuss any requirements or ideas with you. If you would like to know more, please contact us.
Referring to us
We operate a self-referral policy. If there is a parent, carer or young person whom you feel would benefit from our support then, with consent, you can pass their details to us and we will make contact.