To make a difference Voice4Parents needs to know what’s important to you and your family, what's working well and where improvements can be made.
You can tell us in a number of ways:
- Register to receive the IASS e-bulletin and be involved in local and national surveys and consultations
- Complete Voice4Parents survey
- Attend our events and focus group meetings
- Leave feedback about services and what support is available on Wolverhampton’s local offer for SEND
- Email Voice4Parents directly
- Like us on facebook Voice4Parents-Wolverhampton
- Call Alison Baggs Co-production Officer on 01902 550396
ALL OF YOUR FEEDBACK REMAINS COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS
We want to hear from as many parents and carers as possible so please tell others about us!